Anti-BullyingWe are currently working with pupils, staff and parents to create a Academy community where bullying is not tolerated.
Currently our Academy community:
- Discusses, monitors and reviews our Anti-Bullying policy on a regular basis
- Supports staff to promote positive relationships and identify/tackle bullying appropriately
- Ensures that pupils are aware that all bullying concerns will be dealt with sensitively and effectively, Ensuring that pupils feel safe to learn
- Reports back to parents and carers regarding their concerns about bullying, and deals promptly with complaints, and
- Seeks to learn from anti-bullying good practice elsewhere and utilises the support of the Local Authority, and other relevant organisations, when appropriate.
- ensures that pupils have access to peer support from our anti - bullying ambassadors.
|Think U Know
|UK Safer Internet Centre